Google+ What I Made Today: (A Healthy) Attitude

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

(A Healthy) Attitude

Today was one of those days filled with the ordinary angst-n-excitement of Getting Things Done. You know, the kind of day filled with tasks that take far longer than you plan, leaving you with a feeling of accomplishment for all that was overcome and achieved, pitted against the feelings of disappointment and frustration for all that is still left to be done.

But then ... I hug my dog, I hug my spouse, I watch a movie, I read the first paragraph of a "new" library book and harmony returns to me and all that crap that still needs tending matters not an iota to me, for it will all - most likely - be there tomorrow and I can continue this journey rebalanced, harmonic and with (a healthy) attitude.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I love your attitude! I need to remember a little of what you learned today.
Rose, I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Premio Meme award for your blog! Hope you'll drop by my blog when you get a chance, and pick it up! :-)
Blessings,
Jessie

Meghann said...

We all need that kind of attitude...can you send some to me? lol. Have a great, positive day!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Thank you Jesse, I truly appreciate it, yet my blog is an "award free" blog ... so I'll honor your gesture - just in my own way. :)

Meghann ... I'll do my best - on all counts! LOL!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

This is a lesson I so need to learn. The "things that are left to do" seep into my thoughts and drive me buggers!

Tammie Lee said...

I am having one of these get things done days too.
So good to have hugs! Lots of hugs.

Unknown said...

isn't that the truth!@