Google+ What I Made Today: Yesterday ... A Delicious Distraction

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yesterday ... A Delicious Distraction

One too many mention of "martinis" was made this past week ... and what with it being - to my way of thinking - a summer drink ... and what with summer upon us ... it's no wonder that I found my way to the appropriate markets for the gin, the vermouth and the olives.

The spirit of generosity is all around me of late, and it seems that very spirit facilitated my sharing a sip with a winged one, though I dare say that I fared far better than this wee one.

Inspires you to pause to consider the nature of generosity, eh?

5 comments:

readingsully2 said...

That second one is one great photo.

Unknown said...

haha - reminds me of how the one night we went to the brass horse on 44.... a moth flew into my drink and one of the regulars reached in and slurped it down...

Tammie Lee said...

wow, what a photo of that little flying guy! The detail is thrilling.

Laura Rose said...

How did you get that pic?! Wicked cool!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

How did I get that pic Laura?

With a camera!

::LOLsnortLOLsnortLOL::