Google+ What I Made Today: My Cool Hut Warm

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Cool Hut Warm

I swear summer is hiding somewhere, slinking and stalking with a vicious playfulness, just waiting to pounce on my ass. My chilly ass I might add! Spring seems to be backsliding in its final days, with weather akin to the side of the season that hugs winter, not summer. It’s been cool and damp and that tea I made for the fridge got heated up, let me tell you.

I made goddess cookies just to turn the oven on. And to try out the new cookie cutter I got this week in a goddess trade. Needless to say, this warmed my heart and my hut!

I made bread too, to keep the hut warm and dry and to make up for the shortbread debacle from yesterday.


And to keep the oven comfort steady, I made a cheddar cheese pizza with italian peppers and bermuda onions for supper.


I completed more “figures of love” and plan to get those up in my ArtFire Studio this evening. I also got some other figures primed (including those freakin’ adorable “demons” The Boy made the other day). And I still working on my silly tribal dream.


9 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds yummy and comforting in this cool damp weather.

Divaeva said...

Oh, how wonderful and tastey looking!!!

Unknown said...

looks yummy too!!!!

Meghann said...

Oooh that pizza looks divine :)
I'm glad you warmed up a little, it is cold and rainy here too :)

Unknown said...

Oh wow!
This looks so good, so it must taste even better.

Anonymous said...

Thea, where does one find this Thea and her handiwork?? I tried search on etsy but no...
a finger in her direction please...
much love
and thanks
Sherrie across the pond
;)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Silly Sherrie ...

Clue: Go back to the thread on facebook! What? You thought I'd make it easy for you? ::devilish grin::

said...

looks delicious!!!

Unknown said...

You have a lovely blog with so many creative items and recipes I will have to follow you!