Google+ What I Made Today: A Bit of Progress

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Bit of Progress

I made a bit of progress today in the form of lists for these coming days when I will wander hither and yon and to and fro.

I completed more "herby" and healing items for vending at this Sunday’s Summer Solstice Faire. I made preparations for the lecture I’m offering on Brining Vegetables. I made my way into the cold storage and pulled out the gallon of brined veggies made for demonstration in February’s fermentation class and they are delightfully delicious! I also grabbed the quart of kimchi that was made in that same class and oh, sweet Lady of all that is sacred, holy and divine in the universe, it is the best batch so far.

I made a challenge to my CT Etsy Team that ended up in our Team Blog and in the Etsy Promo Forums that spurred some fun activity.

I made a simple expression of gratitude to Nature for the sweet POEST Etsy Treasury in which one of my items was featured.

And now, less than an hour to go to draw our Win a Whimsy winner . . . and then it'll be time to UNmake the bed. :)


No comments: