Google+ What I Made Today: In the Day Spray

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

In the Day Spray

I played with crystals, essential oils and flower essences today . . .
. . . and made a batch of a fragrant energy spray from notes that I (THANKFULLY) took some time last year when the formula was made clear to me. At the time it was made with an intention of remembrance, specifically to assist me in remembering that which had been forgotten. Then, as now, it takes me to the best parts (and ONLY those parts) of my teen years.

That's what I made today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo - this spray could be very dangerous! ;)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

heh heh heh. I suppose. Sex and drugs and rock-n-roll and all! LOL!

Tammie Lee said...

ummmm, yum.

I hope you got two packages....
So glad the wee little plants made it so swiftly to you... seems the wee folks had a play in that delivery.

Let me know how the plants do this summer.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Only one package . . . so far. The weather seems to be cooperating with the transplant timing so nicely. The transition should be gentle on these little green beings. So far - so good!

I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.