Google+ What I Made Today: My Way to a Little Piece of Paradise

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Way to a Little Piece of Paradise

On this, the last full day of solar spring, I head a little north and a little west and make my way to a little patch of paradise I often call the 100-acre wood.

I wander the meadows and forest edges. I pick wild things to simmer and sip. I soak a grateful body under an open sky as I admire the sun slip into the western treeline. I get to be the Gauguin girl that I am.


I made my way to to a special place in my heart.

That's what I made today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh...alas - I have no acre to roam - so I colored a beautiful sun on my on my 3 foot patio with sidewalk chalk - I envy your beautiful acre! See you on Sunday! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh...sounds great. I spent my afternoon wandering in the field next to the house. I listened to wild things speak while I admired how the field seemed to celebrate the sun with it myriad of perfect yellow flowers.

Blessed Be,
Ry

Tammie Lee said...

ummm, sounds like a perfect day, and a perfect way to say farewell to spring.

Thank you for your appreciation~
T

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

:)