Google+ What I Made Today: Friends, Fun & Sales

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friends, Fun & Sales

I invested my morning in a drive to Coventry, CT where I participated in Coventry Farmers' Market's Summer Solstice Faire. There I found friends and cupcakes, egg sandwiches and fresh strawberries, cucumber plants and music . . .



. . . and more . . . much more . . .


I met many folks, chatted a lot, and made new friends . . .




. . . and some sweet sales too . . .




About 10-minutes before my mini-lecture and demonstration on brining, a Kansas-variety sky made manifest above the treetops over the Faire. Winds whipped with enthusiasm, blowing vendor items here and there. I half expected to see Margaret Hamilton pedal by. Final purchases were hastily made as vendors packed up and the rains started falling. I didn't get to do my talk. But I do hope to return that I might!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We arrived just in time for the storm. It seemed to follow us. Eva and I must have just missed you. I must say that people were big babies. The Storm ended in a few minutes and the sun shown 2x as bright. Sorry we didnt get to see you...

BB,
Ry

Anonymous said...

Hey there Rose - just sat through another wonderful storm like Sunday's and now the sun is shining bright and beautiful...but before I head out to the gym I wanted to know if I could get 2 bottles of your Back in the Day Spray. Looked for them on Etsy... also want a few more spirit cords...

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

:D I laugh Ryan, because I was reluctant to leave but was encourage to do so and with all the regulars packing up and heading out, I just followed suit. The sun was shining not but a few miles down the road. Of course, I hit heavy downpour in East Hartford which subsided by the time I cruised thru West Hartford and that trend continued 'til I got home - and then some!

Ah well . . . I plan to return to DO MY TALK! :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Hey there Diva ~ Sorry I missed ya! But it's all explained in my comment to Ryan.

Well . . . if you order the cords from Etsy, there may be a free gift (or two) in it for you - for the inspiration! (You'll see . . . )

The In the Day spray is well received so far - but I want more feedback. These little sample bottles are only $1 'cause I'm mostly looking for input and feedback on the fragrance as well as the . . . mmm . . . verve!

:)