Google+ What I Made Today: Tea & Love

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tea & Love

I made a few simple promo-packages and got those in the mail this morning. I also made a gratitude package that will be mailed on Thursday. I made some phone calls and when these and other matters of utility were managed, I started to prepare for Sunday's Summer Solstice Faire in Coventry, CT. The Faire is part of the Coventry Regional Farmers' Market'. I happily agreed - a while back - to offer a brief lecture on brining as a method to preserve our harvests throughout the growing season. I was offered a vendor's space and hemmed-n-hawed ... and learned yesterday that a space had been confirmed for me. Thus the preparations yesterday!

So today I made a nice batch of the ever-favorite Tea for Every Goddess ...


A batch of C-Tea ... 


Something inspired me to blend together a bit of organic & fair-trade Ceylon and organic pink rose petals, for a really nice and simple blend called "A Little Love Tea." 
 


I made labels and such and eventually ... made my way to the gardens ... 



And I made only one mis-harvest in the effort. And how lovely is she, this maiden berry?



So much love ... and the day's not over yet! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look beautiful!
I don't think I'm going to get many this year...

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

They are beautiful! Thanks for noticing. :) I'm still picking!