Google+ What I Made Today: Win a Whimsy Wednesday

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Win a Whimsy Wednesday

It's time again to play Win a Whimsy Wednesday! All you need to do to play is post a comment - any comment - here today to be entered in a drawing to win something free - made by 'lil ol' me. This week's winner will be announced late tonight and they will win one of those sweet mini-journals I've made this past week!

Today you will work for your comment (or not), for my question requires you to visit another blog: When Weeds Whisper. There, in the sidebar to the right are seven springtime herbs that grow right here on my little acre. Can you name them?

Remember, it doesn't matter if your comment is correct or not to be entered in this give-away, and fanciful responses are ever so much fun. So . . . get to it! Leave a comment! Win a whimsy!

~~~~~

The herbs at "When Weeds Whisper" are:
- Leonurus cardiaca (motherwort)
- Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy)
- Valeriana officinalis (vaerian)
- Symphytum uplandicum (comfrey)
- Salvia officinalis (garden sage)
- Impatiens species (jewelweed)
- Artemisia vulgaris (mugwort)


And our winner is Tammie's Mom!!!

6 comments:

nici said...

I wish I were better at this! I am thinking Motherwort, ground-ivy, valerian, comfrey, spiky-flower-plant, pretty-leaf-plant, and chervil. LOL!

Anonymous said...

American Ginseng?,Another Comfrey and May Apple?

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG....ITS BEAUTIFUL......AND SO ARTISTIC,,,,,,,IM TAMMIES MOM.........3 OF THE HERBS LOOK LIKE CLOVER, FERN AND ROSE HIPS



mechar@adelphia.net

CHATR

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammie Lee said...

That is so cute and wonderful, my mom won a wonderful handmade journal by you! I will continue to send folks to your wonderful blog. You have such lovely sharings!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

:) Yay Tammie's mom! :)

And Thank You Tammie. You are too sweet. I gotta say, this give-away game is fun for me!