Google+ What I Made Today: A BM

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A BM

Got your attention did it? Now, let's see how long I can hold it . . . 

The artists' reception at The Greene Gallery last night was quite nice. Good music, nice wine, tasty food, lovely art to gaze upon, some very charming artists too, and some red stickers as well.
  

Among my garden adventures today day I stalked the wild strawberry . . . 


I enjoyed the sunshine blossoms . . . 



I kept a promise to myself to make at least one doodle-a-day . . . 



And enjoyed the most recent "ready" homebrew we call Bitter Malt. "BM" for short. And I gotta say, there's little in life more enjoyable than a good BM.



Hey - I can be crude. It's MY blog. 

Cheers!

6 comments:

CHATR'S CHATS said...

LOVELY PICTURES.....I CAN ALMOST TASTE THE STRAWBERRY .......YUM........I RECEIVED YOUR CHARMING JOURNAL TODAY AND REALLY THANK YOU.........LOVE IT.....VERY SWEET OF YOU.......IT ARRIVED ON THE DAY I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME OLD JOURNALS THAT I MADE AND WROTE IN IN THE 70S ........SUCH FUN TO HEAR WHERE I WAS YEARS AGO AND I FOUND 2 LETTERS FROM TAMMIE WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH HER SON.....SO THIS WAS TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN

Tammie Lee said...

wow, what a day!
You are so far ahead of nw MT. Strawberries are still flowers, but then again it did snow last week!
Wow, your bitter drink looks amazing, dark and foamy. I just bottled my first batch of dandelion wine last night. Now for the wait.

kittyism said...

Wow... your BM actually looks... nummy.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

chatr's - how sweet to find those letters from Tammie. :)

tammie - Yay@ Dandelion wine! Liqiuid sunshine! Now ... Be patient ... let it age and mellow ... it is sooooooooo worth the wait.

kittyism - you're too funny! :D

tascha said...

What a sweet little strawberry!
I love all the pictures, the colors are so rich!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Yeah ... the wild ones are so tiny, charming and ever so sweet!